Fans Attending TwitchCon in San Diego This Weekend Can Check Out the STEALTH 520, STEALTH 420X+ and Turtle Beach’s Entire Holiday ’16 Lineup
This weekend Turtle Beach Corporation, an audio technology company for over 40 years, launches its latest 100% wireless gaming headsets – the STEALTH 520 for PlayStation4 and STEALTH 420X+ for Xbox One. The latest upgrades to Turtle Beach’s prior best-selling STEALTH 500P and STEALTH 420X models offer gamers exactly what they need to hear everything and defeat everyone via Turtle Beach’s exclusive Superhuman Hearing™ sound setting, plus a variety of additional must-have features no gamer should be without. The STEALTH 520 and STEALTH 420X+ have a MSRP of $129.95 and $149.95 (respectively), and will be available at participating retail outlets nationwide starting this Sunday, October 2, 2016.
Additionally, the STEALTH 520 and STEALTH 420X+ will be available for fans to experience first-hand at this weekend’s TwitchCon 2016, alongside Turtle Beach’s entire holiday lineup. Headlining Turtle Beach’s presence at TwitchCon is the soon-to-be-released STREAM MIC – the first plug-n-play mic that allows players to livestream directly from Xbox One as well as from PS4™, PC and Mac. Also on-hand will be the upcoming STEALTH 350VR gaming headset – designed to take your VR audio experience from good to amazing, and the all new Elite Pro Tournament Gaming Headset and Tactical Audio Controller (T.A.C.). – the official audio gear of choice for professional eSports organizations OpTic Gaming and FaZe Clan. TwitchCon 2016 is being held at the San Diego Convention Center starting tomorrow, Friday, September 30 through Sunday, October 2, 2016, and Turtle Beach is located at Booth #952 on the show floor.
“We’re very excited about our latest lineup of high-quality gaming products entering the market for the holidays, beginning with the new STEALTH 520 and STEALTH 420X+,” said Juergen Stark, CEO, Turtle Beach Corporation. “Our prior best-selling STEALTH 500P and STEALTH 420X headsets are two models we know gamers love, so we’ve significantly upgraded them with our signature Superhuman Hearing sound setting and additional new features to help players win even more. We’re also excited to have TwitchCon right in our backyard in San Diego this year, and I can’t think of a better opportunity to introduce our new STREAM MIC as well as show off the rest of our 2016 products. Our partners at Twitch gave us a great space at the show, so be sure to swing by and check out the latest from Turtle Beach.”
Full details for the Stealth 520 for PS4 and Stealth 420X+ for Xbox One, as well as Turtle Beach’s full holiday 2016 product lineup are below:
- The STEALTH 520 brings 100% wireless gaming audio on PS4 and PS3™ to spectacular new heights, with full-range 50mm Neodymium speakers and DTS Headphone:X® 7.1 Surround Sound to deliver amazing, 3D 360-degree soundscapes with unmatched spatial accuracy. The STEALTH 520 also offers Turtle Beach’s exclusive Superhuman Hearing feature which provides a competitive advantage by allowing players to hear soft sounds like enemy footsteps sneaking-up from behind and weapon reloads off in the distance, plus additional DTS Surround Sound Modes and Turtle Beach audio presets, Dynamic Chat Boost™, Mic Monitoring and Adaptive Mic Performance, independent game and chat audio controls, a 15-hour rechargeable battery and mobile compatibility. The STEALTH 520 gaming headset launches Sunday, October 2, 2016 in the U.S. for a MSRP of $129.95.
- The STEALTH 420X+ is an officially licensed gaming headset for Xbox One offering gamers the freedom of 100% wireless game and chat audio. The STEALTH 420X+ comes loaded with features, including Superhuman Hearing which provides a competitive advantage by allowing players to hear soft sounds like enemy footsteps sneaking-up from behind and weapon reloads off in the distance, Bass Boost and other audio presets, Mic Monitoring so players can hear their own voice to avoid shouting, a removable high-sensitivity mic, independent game and chat audio controls, a 15-hour rechargeable battery and mobile compatibility. The STEALTH 420X+ launches Sunday, October 2, 2016 in the U.S. for a MSRP of $149.95.
- The STREAM MIC is a first-of-its-kind professional desktop microphone created for gamers streaming directly from their consoles. With the STREAM MIC, players can livestream gameplay from their Xbox One and PS4, as well as from a PC or Mac thanks to universal plug-and-play compatibility. Additionally, the STREAM MIC features adaptive mic patterns and fully customizable software, while a dual-capsule mic array with advanced digital processing supports multiple pick-up patterns for different applications and environments, and a zero-latency headphone output provides accurate monitoring so anyone can stream like a pro. The STREAM MIC will elevate your Twitch, YouTube and MLG.tv streams to a whole new level, and launches Sunday, October 23, 2016 for a MSRP of $99.95.
- The STEALTH 350VR gaming headset delivers Virtual Reality audio loud and clear with 30+ hour battery-powered amplification, Variable Bass Boost, and an ergonomic “built for VR” design that provides clearance for VR headbands and cables. The STEALTH 350VR‘s 50mm Neodymium speakers ensure a rich, expansive audio experience with crisp highs and thundering lows, while smooth, fabric-wrapped memory foam over-ear cushions ensure a comfortable fit. The removable noise-cancelling microphone provides crystal clear chat even when movement in the real world creates background noise, while Mic Monitoring lets gamers hear their own voice inside the headset to avoid shouting at other players. Cable management is made easy via the STEALTH 350VR’s detachable audio cables, while on-board audio controls are always within reach, mounted right on the headset. The STEALTH 350VR gaming headset launches Sunday, October 9, 2016 for a MSRP of $79.95.
- Combining the highest quality audio experience with extreme comfort, Turtle Beach’s ELITE PRO is the first gaming headset designed from the ground-up for today’s generation of eSports athletes and hardcore gamers. The ELITE PRO‘s 50mm Nanoclear™ speakers deliver more efficient, crisper audio with less distortion for a game changing sound experience, while the Pro Gaming Microphone with TruSpeak™ Technology provides crystal clear chat so your commands are always heard. The ELITE PRO also debuts Turtle Beach’s unique ComforTec™ Fit System – a revolutionary adjustment system for truly personalized comfort, including AeroFit™ Ear Cushions – where groundbreaking material technologies combine to deliver passive noise isolation with cooling comfort, and the patented ProSpecs™ Glasses Relief System – alleviating ear cushion pressure for gamers who wear glasses. Elite eSports performance, ultimate comfort…this is ELITE PRO! Currently available at participating retailers worldwide.
- The ELITE PRO T.A.C. is the most powerful audio controller ever designed for eSports, combining cutting-edge audio technology like DTS Headphone:X 7.1 Surround Sound and Superhuman Hearing with Turtle Beach’s incredibly powerful chat and microphone tuning tools, giving eSports athletes and hardcore players everything they need to win. Further, when combined with the ELITE PRO TOURNAMENT GAMING HEADSET and ELITE PRO TOURNAMENT NOISE-CANCELLING MICROPHONE, gamers will unlock the full power of the best competitive gaming audio setup, with unbeatable microphone performance that isolates team chat from the roar of the crowd. The ultimate eSports audio setup designed to help you dominate the competition…this is ELITE PRO! Currently available at participating retailers worldwide.
About Turtle Beach Corporation
Turtle Beach Corporation (www.turtlebeachcorp.com) designs leading-edge audio products for the consumer, commercial and healthcare markets. Under the Turtle Beach brand (www.turtlebeach.com), the Company markets a wide selection of quality gaming headsets catering to a variety of gamers’ needs and budgets, for use with video game consoles, including officially-licensed headsets for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4, as well as for personal computers and mobile/tablet devices. Under the HyperSound brand (www.hypersound.com), the Company markets pioneering directed audio solutions that have applications in digital signage and kiosks, consumer electronics and healthcare.