Car enthusiasts and fans of the Los Angeles Auto Show can now purchase tickets for this year’s event at LAAutoShow.com. Last year, the global showhad 1,000 of the latest models, vehicle debuts, and concept cars on display and this year, the expectation is no different. Alongside vehicles of all kinds, attendees of the 111-year-old show will experience a stellar lineup of family-friendly activations, including simulators, gaming attractions, and interactive driving experiences.
The breakdown for LA Auto Show tickets are as follows:
- Any Day: Good for any one day between November 30 – December 9. Pricing is $5 for children, $10 for seniors and $15 for adults (kids under 6 are free with a paying adult)
- Monday-Thursday: Lower priced tickets available December 3-6 only. Pricing is $5 for children, $10 for seniors and $12 for adults (kids under 6 are free with a paying adult)
- Early Entry: Allows entry into the show one hour before the general public on any Saturday or Sunday (December 1-2 or 8-9). Tickets are available for purchase online only. Pricing is $10 for children, $20 for seniors and $35 for adults. (kids under 6 are free with paying adult)·
- Group Ticket Packages: This is a single day entry November 30 – December 9 and valid for groups of 20 or more. Pricing is available upon request at LAAutoShow.com/groups
- Guided Tours: Taking place December 1, 2, 8 and 9 beginning at 7:45 AM, the two-hour tours are led by automotive experts and include headsets and a continental breakfast. Following the tour, participants will have full access to the show floor until closing. Tickets are available for purchase online only. Pricing is $35 for children and $85 for adults