2019 Greeley Physician & Hospital Leadership Education Events
January 24, 2019 @ 7:00 am - January 27, 2019 @ 11:00 am$649
Experience exciting exchanges of ideas, strategies, and practical advice for conquering today’s most pressing challenges. Walk away with the education and skills needed to achieve the goals that are most critical to your organization’s success.
- Pre-Conference Session (add-on or stand-alone Jan. 23):
Greeley’s 80/70 Imperative: Reduce Policy Burden by 80% and Reduce 70% of Documentation Overkill
- Conference Track: Medical Executive Committee Institute (Jan. 24-26)
- Conference Track: Peer Review Boot Camp (Jan. 24-26)
- Conference Track: The Greeley Physician Leadership Institute (Jan. 24-26)
- Conference Track: The Credentialing Solution (Jan. 24-26)
- Post-Conference Retreat (add-on or stand-alone Jan. 26-27)
CMO/VPMA Retreat: How to Succeed in the Toughest Job in Healthcare
Note: Conference Track selections are made during the individual registration process. Individual tickets must be purchased for the optional Pre-Conference Session and for the Post-Conference Retreat.